Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Picante Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|