Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Phyllo Purses with Brie, Pistachios and Apricots
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- ¼ cup white rum
- ½ cup chopped natural (green) pistachios
- ½ cup (1 stick) plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- About 8 sheets phyllo pastry, thawed in the refrigerator for 12 hours if frozen
- 4 ounces Brie, cut into 8 square pieces
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, snipped into quarters with kitchen shears
- 4 teaspoons apricot preserves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 655kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 46g (71%)|
|Saturated Fat 25g (123%)|
|Cholesterol 105mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|