Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Phyllo Pizza with Smoked Mozzarella and Cherry Tomatoes
- 12 to 13 ounces cherry tomatoes and/or pear tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 12x9-inch sheets fresh phyllo pastry or frozen, thawed
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup (packed) coarsely grated smoked mozzarella cheese* (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup quartered pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh oregano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?