Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Phyllo Cups with Chocolate Mousse and Fresh Fruit
- 9 fresh phyllo pastry sheets or frozen, thawed (each about 17x13 inches), stacked and halved crosswise, forming eighteen 8 1/2x13-inch rectangles
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons (about) sugar
- 8 tablespoons (about) finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 8 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2-pint basket fresh raspberries
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, diced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?