Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Phoenician Honey Cookies (Biscuits)
- butter, for greasing
- 1 3/4 cups (200 g / 7 oz) all-purpose (plain) flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons superfine (caster) sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ammonium bicarbonate or baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
- equal quantities olive and corn oil, for deep-frying
- finely chopped walnuts, for sprinkling
- 1 1/4 cups (250 g / 9 oz) superfine (caster) sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml / 4 fl oz) honey
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?