Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 brace of Pheasants (each jointed into 4 pieces)
- 50g plain flour
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 litre dry cider
- 2 onions
- litre Greek yoghurt (or Double Cream)
- 2 Tablespoons Bramble jelly
- 2 dessert apples
- 2 Cups wild Brambles/Blackberries
- Drizzle olive oil (substitute butter if preferred)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?