Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Philly Steak Salad
- 16 ounces flank steak, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 (32 ounce) package frozen curly-style French fries
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.9g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|