Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Philly Cheesesteak Skillet Meal
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|