Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Philly Cheesesteak Rolls
- All-purpose flour
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced
- 4 (1.5 ounce) frozen sandwich steaks, cut into thick strips
- 4 slices American pasteurized process cheese product
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.4g|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|