Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Philly Cheesesteak Potato Skins Recipe
- 8 (3-inch-long) russet potatoes (about 2 1/4 pounds), scrubbed and thoroughly dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow onion (from about 1/2 of a medium onion)
- 1 cup thinly sliced green or red bell pepper (from about 1 medium)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounces boneless rib-eye steak, chilled in the freezer for 45 minutes so its stiff but not frozen
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), melted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded provolone cheese (about 4 ounces)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?