Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Philly Cheesesteak Panini
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crusty French or country Italian loaf
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 4 slices American cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|