Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Philly Cheese Steak Pizza from Pillsbury®
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 cups finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound cooked roast beef (from deli), diced
- 3 plum (Roma) tomatoes, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|