Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Philly Cheese Steak
- 1 pound shell, sirloin, or rib steak, well trimmed and boneless
- About ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Vidalia or other sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 to 6 Italian frying peppers, halved and stemmed, seeds discarded
- 4 soft hero breads or hoagie rolls, halved lengthwise
- Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ pound imported or sharp, aged provolone cheese, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 555kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 26g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|