Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Philippine Longanisa de Eugenio (Sweet Sausage)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curing salt (Prague powder #1)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 pound coarse ground pork back fat
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- Hog casing, rinsed well
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.4g|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|