Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pheasant, leek & bacon pie
- 50g butter
- 200g streaky bacon , cut into chunks
- 4 leeks , cut into large chunks
- 3 celery sticks, sliced
- 3 carrots , halved lengthways and sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 300ml cider
- 500ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 6 pheasant breasts, skinned and cut into large chunks
- 3 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 500g block puff pastry
- plain flour , for dusting
- egg beaten with a little milk, to glaze
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?