Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 400g thick, dried, flat rice noodles (banh pho), we used Thai Taste rice noodles from Waitrose
- 4 large garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 small bunch coriander , stems or roots finely chopped, leaves reserved
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 200g raw prawns , peeled
- 85g pickled turnips , chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 eggs , beaten
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 300g beansprouts
- juice 1 lime
- 1 bunch spring onions , sliced on the diagonal
- 100g roasted peanuts , crushed
- 3 red chillies , deseeded and finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?