Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Petrale Sole with Lemon-Shallot Brussels Sprouts
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper plus additional for seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces petrale sole fillets
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 6 ounces brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?