Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Petite Camembert Sandwiches with Leeks and Cremini Recipe
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch leeks, white and light green parts only, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 bunch fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (1-pound) loaf fresh bread, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (rustic white, wheat, or brioche is best)
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound Camembert cheese, pulled apart in small pieces
- 12 bamboo picks or toothpicks
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?