Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peter's Baked Stuffed Onions
- 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
- 6 large Vidalia onions
- 3/4 pound ground spicy pork sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41g|
|Saturated Fat 19.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|