Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pesto and Pea Lasagna Recipe
- 2 cups tightly packed fresh basil leaves (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups whole-milk ricotta cheese (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 pound frozen peas , thawed
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8- to 9-ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles (12 noodles)
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese , thinly sliced
- Olive oil , for coating the foil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?