Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pesto alla Genovese
- 2 large cloves garlic
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 bunches Genoese (small-leaved) basil, about 36 leaves per bunch, or any available small-leaved green basil
- 7 tablespoons pine nuts, lightly toasted
- ¼ cup grated pecorino cheese, preferably Sardinian
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, preferably Ligurian extra-virgin, plus more as needed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 224kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|