Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 7 ounces basil pesto
- 30 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 9 ounces Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.4g|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|