Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 2 bunches of fresh basil, leaves picked
- 4 ounces pine nuts, lightly toasted and cooled
- 4 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra to taste
- Olive oil
- 1 large ciabatta, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Extra virgin olive oil, blended with a tiny squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground back pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 353kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|