Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pesto, Chicken, and White Bean Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces uncooked sweet or hot Italian sausage , casings removed
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 medium), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 2 medium zucchini (about 12 ounces), medium dice
- 1 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 4 cups (1 quart) low-sodium chicken broth or stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup basil pesto , plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?