Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peruvian Lomo Saltado
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen French fries
- vegetable oil as needed
- 1 pound beef tri tip, sliced 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced into strips
- 3 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and sliced into strips
- 1 yellow chili pepper (preferably Peruvian aji amarillo)
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 dash soy sauce to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|