Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peruvian Chicken Chili with Peanuts Recipe
- 1/4 cup peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 pounds ground chicken (dark meat or a mixture of dark and white meat)
- 2 medium yellow onions , finely chopped
- 5 medium garlic cloves , minced
- 4 medium jalapeos , stemmed and minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups roasted, salted peanuts (about 12 ounces), coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pitted black olives
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?