Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Personalized Chili Powder
- 1½ ounces (about 6) dried red chiles of moderate heat, preferably ancho and New Mexican (we mix them 4 to 2 respectively)
- 2 to 5 (more or less, to taste) dried red chiles of greater heat (we choose either chile de arbol or cayenne)
- 1½ to 2 tablespoons cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 1½ to 2 tablespoons garlic powder, preferably one that hasn’t sat on the grocer’s shelf for 3 years
- 1 tablespoon ground oregano, preferably Mexican
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 22kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|