Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Personal Paella with Squid and Scallions
- 1 cup seafood stock or clam juice
- Small pinch of crumbled saffron
- 1/4 teaspoon pimenton (smoked Spanish paprika)
- 4 to 5 ounces cleaned squid, bodies cut into 1/4-inch rings and tentacles halved lengthwise
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Arborio, Bomba, or other short-grain rice
- 4 large cherry tomatoes, quartered
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?