Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Persian Sabzi Polo (Herb Rice with Fava Beans)
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups uncooked long-grain white rice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups fresh or frozen fava beans
- ground turmeric to taste
- ground cinnamon to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|