Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
(Persian Rice with Pistachios and Dill)
- 3 cups basmati rice (1 1/4 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads, crumbled
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 cup shelled natural pistachios (about 5 ounces), coarsely chopped
- Special equipment: 6-quart wide, heavy pot, preferably nonstick; parchment paper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?