Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Persian New Year's Soup with Beans, Noodles, and Herbs
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, soaked overnight in water to cover
- 1/4 cup kidney beans, soaked overnight in water to cover
- 1/2 cup dried fava beans, soaked overnight in water to cover, or 1 1/2 cups frozen lima beans
- 3 yellow onions
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup dried lentils
- 14 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 large handful fresh mint leaves, torn into pieces
- 6 ounces thin egg noodles or linguine, broken into thirds
- 1 bunch leafy greens, stemmed, and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 2 cups plain yogurt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?