Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Persian Love Cake
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Petals from 3 organic roses
- 1 cup cake flour
- 14 tablespoons baker's sugar or superfine sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon whole cardamom seeds (removed from about 5 green cardamom pods
- 2 1/2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream, divided
- Pinch of saffron threads
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 2 tablespoons natural unsalted pistachios
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?