Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pernil Asado Recipe
- 1/2 cup peeled and coarsely chopped garlic (from about 1 medium head)
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 to 3 medium)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed sour orange juice (from about 2 medium)
- 1/4 cup packed fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4-pound) bone-in pork shoulder (also known as pork butt)
- 1 large banana leaf , about 4 feet long and defrosted in the refrigerator if frozen
- 3/4 cup water
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?