Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Perky turkey soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion , halved and sliced into thin strips
- 1 red pepper , seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- - tsp chilli flakes
- 3 tbsp basmati rice or long grain rice
- 1l hot turkey or chicken stock
- 250g 9 oz turkeys meat, cut into thin strips (leg meat will have the most flavour)
- 410g can chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- a handful of fresh coriander or flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?