Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Perfect sweet & sour chicken
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 3/4 cup soft brown sugar (177ml)
- 4 Tbs tomato ketchup (59ml)
- 1/2 cup white vinegar (118ml)
- 1 Tbs soy sauce (15ml)
- FOR THE CHICKEN
- 2-3 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 cup corn flour (or enough to coat chicken)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil (approx enough to shallow fry in deep frying pan)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?