Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Perfect Spinachberry Salad
- 1 (11 ounce) package baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups candied walnuts
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|