Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Perfect Roast Turkey with Best-Ever Gravy
- One 18-pound fresh turkey
- About 12 cups of your favorite stuffing
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2½ quarts Homemade Turkey Stock 101, as needed
- Melted unsalted butter, if needed
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup bourbon, port, or dry sherry, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 856kcal (43%)|
|Total Fat 44g (68%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (71%)|
|Cholesterol 345mg (115%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|