Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
- 1 recipe Small-Batch All-Purpose Buttery Pastry Dough, chilled
- 2 cups (500 mL) pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- ¾ cup (175 mL) packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground ginger
- ½ tsp (2 mL) ground allspice
- ½ tsp (2 mL) ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup (175 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) pure maple syrup
- 9-inch (23 cm) deep-dish glass pie plate, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 219kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 110mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|