Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Perfect Double Chocolate Peanut Candy Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups candy-coated peanut butter pieces (such as Reese's Pieces®), divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|