Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Perfect Crab Cakes With Green Onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onion tops
- 1/4 teaspoon Chesapeake seasoning, such as Old Bay®
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1 pound lump or backfin crabmeat, drained and picked over for shells
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 10 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|