Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups (475 ml) of Graham cracker crumbs (from a little less than 2 packages Graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Pinch salt
- 5 Tbsp (70 g) unsalted butter (if using salted butter, omit the pinch of salt), melted
- 2 pounds cream cheese (900 g), room temperature
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar (270 g)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream (160 ml)
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream (160 ml)
- 2 cups sour cream (475 ml)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar (35 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces (340 g) fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100 g)
- 1/2 cup water (120 ml)
- 9-inch, 2 3/4-inch high springform pan
- Heavy-duty, 18-inch wide aluminum foil
- A large, high-sided roasting pan
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?