Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 8 ounces pancetta or good-quality bacon, cut into ¼-inch squares
- Up to 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 596kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 130mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|