Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Perfect Caprese Salad
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 12 small fresh mozzarella balls, sliced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 6 leaves fresh basil, cut into strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|