Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Perciatelli with Shrimp and Garlic Breadcrumbs
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs made from French bread
- 8 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 1 1/4 pounds uncooked peeled, deveined large shrimp
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 6 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 teaspoons (packed) grated lemon peel
- 12 ounces freshly cooked perciatelli (long hollow pasta), 1 cup pasta cooking water reserved
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?