Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Perciatelli with Roasted Tomato and Almond Pesto
- 2 3/4 pounds plum tomatoes, cored, halved, seeded
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano, divided
- 2 unpeeled large garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons whole raw almonds, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 pound perciatelli, spaghetti, or linguine
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?