Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peppery Coleslaw with Cucumbers and Celery
- 1/2 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 stalk celery with leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|