Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peppers with black beans
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil or vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp finely chopped shallots
- 2 tbsp coarsley chopped salted black beans
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp peeled and finely chopped fresh root ginger
- 2 red, yellow and green peppers , all seeded and cut into 2.5cm/1in squares
- 2 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tbsp chilli bean sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 150ml vegetable stock or water
- 2 tsp sesame oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?