Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peppers with Feta and Almonds
- 8 red or yellow peppers or a mixture of both
- 4 ounces feta cheese (or 8 ounces if not serving the lamb)
- couple of squeezes lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup blanched or sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 112kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|