Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peppers Charred in the Embers with Wasabi Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste (horseradish paste)*
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 2 large yellow or orange bell peppers
- 2 yellow Hungarian peppers (also called Hungarian wax chiles or banana chiles)
- Toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?