Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pepperoni Pizza Quick Bread Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups medium-dice whole-milk mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup small-dice pepperoni (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 3/4 cup drained and coarsely chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (about 4 ounces)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil , plus more for coating the pan
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?